Quad Sheepskin Rug
Therapeutic Benefits of Irish Sheepskin Rugs
- The natural hollow fibres of sheepskin rug act as a thermostat controlling body temperatures, which is great for pain relief.
- These beautiful soft plush extremely durable rugs provide warmth without over heating.
- Sheepskins are naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, as the lanolin in the wool has a self cleaning quality which prevents bacterial growth.
- The spiral shape of the sheepskin fibre helps to reduces airborne allergens and dust by collecting and trapping them providing clean air in your home.
- Sheepskin rugs are flame and static resistant. Sheepskin can carry over 30% of their own weight in moisture before they begin to feel wet. Therefore, it is less likely to catch fire and, if it should, it takes longer to burn. It is also static resistant.
- The sheepskins are chemical and dye free, except for a small amount used on the skin during tanning the underside. The utilisation of our environmental friendly tanning methods provide our sheepskin rugs the highest standard & quality thus providing your family and home the safest and healthiest choice.
In addition, these quality luxurious natural sheepskin rugs provide you with a stylish look, and a natural feel and comfort you deserve in your home.
For best results and care for your Sheepskin Rug or Pet Bed
We recommend professional dry cleaning and please use a professional brush for wool.
Our Sheepskin Rugs or Pet Beds are not high maintenance and should not need dry cleaning unless they are very stained as sheepskin is rich in lanolin which has a self cleaning quality that prevents bacteria growth.