Rare Breed Sheepskin Rug - Size 100cm+
Regular sized natural pelt shape single Irish lambskin rug providing a luxurious and natural feel and comfort.
Please Note: Rare breeds are natural colours so every rug will be different in shade and colour tone
Therapeutic Benefits of Irish Sheepskin Rugs
- The natural hollow fibres of sheepskin rug act as a thermostat controlling body temperatures, which is great for pain relief.
- These beautiful soft plush extremely durable rugs provide warmth without over heating.
- Sheepskins are naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, as the lanolin in the wool has a self cleaning quality which prevents bacterial growth.
- The spiral shape of the sheepskin fibre helps to reduces airborne allergens and dust by collecting and trapping them providing clean air in your home.
- Sheepskin rugs are flame and static resistant. Sheepskin can carry over 30% of their own weight in moisture before they begin to feel wet. Therefore, it is less likely to catch fire and, if it should, it takes longer to burn. It is also static resistant.
- The sheepskins are chemical and dye free, except for a small amount used on the skin during tanning the underside. The utilisation of our environmental friendly tanning methods provide our sheepskin rugs the highest standard & quality thus providing your family and home the safest and healthiest choice.
In addition, these quality luxurious natural sheepskin rugs provide you with a stylish look, and a natural feel and comfort in your home.
- Shake it out and brush it regularly. Brush wool using a stuff wire brush once a day .
- Hand wash:
– In warm water (30 degrees)
– Using detergent not soap.
– Spin dry or drain it well and hang out doors.
- Get it dry cleaned at a reputable dry cleaners.